18K Yellow Gold Organic-Shape Rose cut Tourmaline Necklace
- 18k yellow gold pendant necklace
- Organic-shape rose cut ocean-hue tourmaline
- Tourmaline weight approximately 1.4 carats total carat weight
- Pendant approximately 1.75 inches (3.75 centimeters) long
- 18-inch 18k yellow gold chain
- 18k yellow gold custom-designed toggle clasp
- Matte finish
- Exclusive design
- Hand crafted in New York City
- Companion earrings available
This necklace is custom designed to harmonize with the organic contours of the rose cut ocean-hued tourmaline stone. A slender 18-inch, 18k yellow-gold chain holds an approximately 1.75 inches (3.75 centimeters) long pendant. The 18k yellow gold pendant highlights the aquamarine tourmaline (approximately 1.4 total carat weight) with surrounding lotus petals. While lotus flowers are often depicted as highly symmetrical, these flowers are designed specifically for this stone, reflecting the Japanese aesthetic concept of wabi-sabi, which sometimes is described as the "beauty of imperfection." This tourmaline, with its asymmetrical shape, has an almost 'found' quality. The setting is designed to complement the unvarnished beauty of the warm sea color of this stone, conveying a spirit of playful joy. The pendant has a matte finish, as does the custom-made toggle clasp, specifically designed to harmonize with Forge and Foundry's exclusive designs.
Also available are companion earrings with an moss-green tourmalines, perfectly complementing this necklace.